Una lista muy interesante en el blog de Zappier – The 25 best CRM Apps for Every Business
Managing your contacts didn’t used to be so difficult. When you started your business, you had a handful of suppliers and customers, and few enough team members that you could memorize their email addresses.
Things change. That’s good: business is growing and you have more people than ever to keep track of. You need a CRM—a Customer RelationshipManagement app—to help you keep track of everyone. We’ve explored why you’d want CRM software in our recent article, “What is a CRM?” Now, the question is: Which CRM is best for you?
There’s no way to include every app with a CRM component, so we’ve applied a criteria to this inspection. Every CRM listed:
- Has unique features that makes it worth considering
- Is relatively easy to use with little installation or setup time
Then, we’ve grouped the CRMs by their type, and listed them inside each category in order from lowest cost to most expensive. Pricing is difficult to compare, since some CRMs charge a base price for a set of users and others charge per user. To average it out, we’ve listed the average price per user per month for the standard account that’s not capped at a small (less than 10) number of users, followed by the number of people that can use it for free, if any. That should help you make a better direct comparison.
The Best CRM Apps
Click on a category below to learn more about the strengths of those CRMs or jump to an app directly by clicking its name.
- Contacts: Google Contacts, Highrise, Clevertim, Insightly, OnePageCRM,Act! Cloud, Capsule, Solve, Nimble and Batchbook
- Conversations: Nutshell, Contactually, Streak, RelateIQ and Close.io
- Leads and Deals: Stride, Pipedrive, Prosperworks, Zoho CRM, Base,PipelineDeals, Pipeliner, SugarCRM and Salesforce
- All-in-One: Podio, Odoo and TrackVia