“The good news: you can work on any file, anywhere. The bad news: you can work on any file, anywhere.”
¿Puedes mejorar tus landing page “inspirándote” en Apple? Landing Pages by Apple: How Apple writes their copy
What you can do, however, is use the same fundamental copywriting techniques that are present in Apple’s iOS 8 landing page to write copy that…
– puts your landing page in the perfect context of your visitors’ experience with your brand.
– enables your customers to see how the experience of using your product or service will enhance their lives
– is easy and fun to read.
To accomplish those three results, simply follow these three steps:
– Know who your landing page is for. Understand who will visit your landing page, how they will find your landing page, and what you want them to do after they get there
– Place your product or service in your customers’ lives. Focus on the benefits, not the features. Specifically, think about how your product or lead magnet will change your customers’ lives and reveal that in your copy
– Write clear, concise, witty copy. Easier said than done, I know. If wit isn’t coming easily, strive for clarity. Explain exactly what your customers will get by clicking on your call to action button. Remember to revise, test, and then revise again until you find the message that works for your audience.
Remember, don’t try to be Apple. Instead, take the techniques Apple uses, apply them to your brand, and make them your own.