1. Develop a list of top local companies, even if they are not in your industry.
2. Look for local professional niche networking groups on LinkedIn or Facebook (or elsewhere).
3. When you do locate the talent you want to recruit, make sure your message to them is tight and compelling.
Here are three things you can do immediately to improve your interview process:
1. Require candidates to complete an assignment.
2. Conduct a behavioral interview.
3. Spend time with candidates in an informal setting.